SUMMER 2017 REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
AS OF 6/10/17
Club Membership Fees:
$90 Includes membership fee and uniform
$70 Membership fee only
**We offer a $5 sibling discount:
$85 Sibling membership fee and uniform
$65 Sibling membership fee only
USA Track & Field Membership Fee:
$20 Youth (18 years and younger)
$30 Adults (19 years old and older)
*In order to participate in the Hawaii USATF Youth Track & Field Programs, you will need to register and pay their membership fee. This fee covers insurance for the athlete required to train at practice sites, as well as participate in 5 regular Junior Olympic Developmental meets. JO Championships & Aloha State Games have separate entry fees.
How to Sign Up:
- Register or renew membership with USATF – Go to the USA Track & Field website http://www.usatf.org/membership/application/index.asp to register, pay membership fee and get a membership number. If you are a returning member, please use your original membership number to RENEW your membership. You will use this number to register with our club. USATF memberships are required annually and expire December 31st of that year. Select Runnin’ Renegades Track Club and use our club #119.
- Register with Renegades Track Club – With your membership number, click on the Sign-Up Form below. There you will need to input your USATF membership number and renewal date (which is listed as your expiration date). The USATF Renewal Date box will require you to fill out the date as 4-digit year, 2-digit month, 2-digit day. Example: 2017-12-31 Sign up Form
- Uniforms – If ordering a uniform, fill out an order sheet at practice and turn it in to the Team Moms. There are samples you can use to find your size.
- Provide a copy of your birth certificate – If this is your first year with us, please submit a copy of your birth certificate . If you ran with us before, we should have your birth certificate on file.
- Volunteering – Many hands make quick work. Although our club is quite large, we are still a body of volunteers. Please review the volunteer opportunities and consider signing up for one.
Tent Set-Up – If you have a child that participates in events at the beginning of the meet, please consider volunteering. We need about 8 – 10 people to erect the tents located on the makai side of the track. We need the Dads mostly. Adults and teenagers welcomed. Tent Take-Down– If you have a child that participates in events towards the end of the meet, please consider volunteering. Relay Card Sign-Ups – We usually need 2 people to do this. Be the go-to person for the kids who want to do the relay (4×100 and 4×400). Help them fill out the names of the athletes on the relay cards and handle distributing and collecting the batons. Concession Help – We host the concession stand at the meets and could use parent volunteers to help with prep work and others to work 2-hour shifts at the meets. Please consider helping out. Just give your name to the Team Moms and our concession coordinator will contact you.
- Payment – Fees can be collected at practice site during pre-season sign up days. If writing a check, please make it out to Runnin’ Renegades.
Mahalo for signing up with Renegades Track Club.
See you on the track!